There is a lot to consider when it comes to selling a home in Toronto. Likely you will be thinking of many things such as: When is a good time to sell, What is my home worth, What is the right list price, How do I prepare my home to be ready to show to prospective Buyers, How should the home be marketed , what are my rights and obligations, How to get top price for my home!
Let us guide you through the steps!
- Help you understand the Selling process and discuss whether Buying or Selling first best suits your needs.
- Establish an accurate estimate of value for your home, and help you choose a pricing strategy based on your current schedule, financial situation and any future plans.
- Now that we have an effective listing price- we can then outline a strategic marketing plan- including both traditional and internet based concepts.
- Help you prepare your home by providing staging recommendations as well as suggest and implement any minor repairs/upgrades through our network of professionals. A Seller home pre-inspection is often a great way of determining this. Consider allowing 14-30 days to prepare your home- this allows for overall prep- include staging, pictures for marketing/MLS, paperwork completion etc.
- After arriving at the right price- let’s move forward to outline an effective marketing strategy to include both traditional and internet related concepts.
- With years of real estate sales experience (in differing markets) we will negotiate an excellent price and terms on your home sale.
Questions…..Ideas…….Thinking of Moving?
Contact us today for a complementary home evaluation. We look forward to sharing our enthusiasm for real estate with you!